The Brixton Supper Cloth
Stitch-School are delighted to be awarded our first grant from Cultural Seeds funding from the Mayor of London which supports small community led projects providing culture for all within the boroughs of London. Our proposal was The Brixton Supper Cloth as part of Brixton Design Trail, to create a community art work - The Brixton Supper Cloth - for the people by the people for the new Town Hall 17th - 23rd September 2018.
The Brixton Supper Cloth will be based in Brixton Library
Please join us during these times there will be a Stitch-School instructor, we can't wait to stitch with you!
- Monday 17 Sep | 2.00pm – 6.00pm
- Tuesday 18 Sep | 12.00pm – 5.00pm
- Wednesday 19 Sep | 10.00am – 3.00pm
- Thursday 20 Sep | 3.00pm – 8.00pm
- Friday 21 Sep | 11.00am – 4.00pm
- Saturday 22 Sep | 12.00pm – 5.00pm
- Sunday 23 Sep | 12.00pm – 5.00pm
More information here